Directions to Husum Highlands
GPS & Google Maps Users
GPS and online maps can be picky about finding the best route to Husum Highlands. If using GPS or online maps, use White Salmon, WA. 98672 as the city and zip code. Please contact us if you have any questions about the best route from your location.
• If approaching from Interstate 84 take Exit 64 (Government Camp/White Salmon) at Hood River, Oregon (about 65 miles east of Portland, Oregon). Follow signs to cross the bridge to White Salmon, Washington.
• On reaching Highway 14 at the north end of the bridge, turn left (west) and travel 1.5 miles to Alternate 141, just to the east of the White Salmon River.
• Coming from either east or west on Hwy 14, you will turn to head north onto Alternate 141 and proceed for 2.2 miles to the junction of Alt 141 and Highway 141.
• Turn left onto Highway 141 and proceed north for another 4 miles to the town of Husum, where you will turn right ontoOak Ridge Rd.
• Proceed on Oak Ridge for 4 miles until you reach Postgren Rd. We're about 0.7 mile down Postgren. Watch for the "Welcome" sign on our gate.
*Mileages approximate. Problems finding us? Call us at 509-493-4503.
Address: 70 Postgren Rd, PO Box 235, Husum, WA 98623
Phone: (509) 493-4503
To check availability and make a reservation, call 509.493.4503 or Check Availability Here
Husum Highlands B&B is a quiet, relaxing B&B with breathtaking views, romantic rooms, and warm, welcoming hosts. A Victorian-style farmhouse overlooking Mt Hood and the White Salmon River Valley- Our picturesque grounds, with forest, meadow, and extensive gardens, provide the perfect setting for your getaway or country wedding.
70 Postgren, PO Box 235, Husum, WA 98623